Wednesday, December 5, 2012

20 days until Christmas!

Well, the countdown continues and our elf is still at it. As far as the December photo challenge goes... Yesterday's theme was black + white so I took a picture of the cloudy, rainy sky. Today's theme is looking up so I took a picture of my chin up bar which I used this morning. Due to the stormy weather yesterday, our German Shepherd was freaking out as usual. So he darted out the door when I went to pick up A.J. from school and so he rode with me. Apparently, he doesn't like Jr. High kids either because he barked at every last kid that walked by the car. I guess I can understand. It is an awkward age;-). Also, last night was Isabel's school choir concert. It was so good! She did great and she gets to sing again at the school's winter wonderland on Friday:-)









No comments:

Post a Comment