Friday, December 7, 2012

Busy busy

It's been a busy couple of days! Yesterday's photo of the day was to represent where I live so I got a photo of the fireplace at my fave mall, Memorial City! My reason for going there yesterday was for that beautiful bag of gold from American Girl! I fought the crowd and I won. Christmas morning will find 2 very happy girls at my house! Holly continues to surprise us everyday. Today, she is reading her book to her friends. And, last but not least today's photo of the day is the beautiful Houston Temple. the theme is stars and the nativity reminded me of the new star that led to the Savior:-) I spent the morning there and I feel blessed:-)









1 comment:

  1. That Holly is a clever little elf! I'm sure you'll take pictures of the girls on Christmas morning and I can't wait to see them. Love your picture of the Temple! I love how simple and beautiful the Nativity is.

    ReplyDelete