Friday, November 16, 2012

Activity Days!

So, my new calling at church is Activity Day leader for the 8-9 year old girls. Isabel gets to be with me until she turns 10 and then she'll move on the older group. We have a brand new ward of our church because the congregation is growing so much. So, this was only our second week to meet for Activity Days. My co-leader, Liz, planned this one. We did some fun Thanksgiving games and made another cute Pinterest project. I'm not sure where we got our ideas before Pinterest! Our project was "Oreo Turkeys." The girls loved it! They got really creative as you can see, adding hair, etc... Gabby gets to join in too even though she's only 6 and she loves to hang out with the older girls!
I'm also including another super easy Pinterest idea that I did back in October. It's my dining room table centerpiece for Fall. All it is is a Fall wreath that I bought at Home Goods and real decorative gourds from Target:-)

1 comment: