Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

We started out our Thanksgiving in Waxahachie at my mom's house where we also celebrated November/December birthdays and there are alot of them!
Gabby and her cousin, Ella.
My nephew, Ryder celebrating his 1st birthday.
Next, it was off to a 2nd Thanksgiving at Adrian's parents' house. The kids made a play house out of banana plant leaves and that was great fun:-) We also went the courthouse tree lighting ceremony where the kids got to go to the petting zoo and ride ponies. And then Black Friday shopping! We didn't go out early this year but still got some good deals including a new iPad for me, yay! On Saturday, the celebrations continued with Gabby and cousin, Robbie's birthday party. They happen to have the same birthday!
After all that fun, it was time for A.J. and Markus to help Abuelita hang her Christmas lights. They did such a good job that they earned a trip to Pizza Hut;-)
Sad as it made the kids, we had to finally come home. But, look at what we found when we got back!
And, this morning Holly was busy again!
One last thing to post! I'm updating my wardrobe slowly with a little help from Pinterest. The fun thing about losing weight is that none of my old clothes fit so I must buy new ones! This was an outfit idea from Pinterest with my own twist on it and I got the whole thing at Kohl's:-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had a good trip. I love the outfit.. especially the shoes!!! That's the main thing I can't wait to do.. buy new clothes after "Charlie" is born.

    ReplyDelete