Monday, November 19, 2012

Wow! What a Weekend!

We need a weekend to recover from our weekend! It was jam packed with fun! First, on Saturday, Gabby had her 7th birthday party at the skating rink! She had soooo much fun skating with her friends, getting her turn in the money booth, and eating yummy cake!
Next, I managed to squeeze in a quick Pinterest project by organizing my wrapping paper on my closet door! Love it! It's going to make my Christmas wrapping so much easier. Before, my wrapping paper was jammed in the corner of my closet and in a box under my bed!
Next, A.J. had his end of season football party at the Paintball place! He had tons of fun!
That same night, while the boys went out to watch the UFC fight, the girls decorated the house for Christmas! It may seem early but this our family tradition since we travel for Thanksgiving and we like to come home to a house ready for Christmas! The girls did most of the tree decorating themselves. The small tree is for their ornaments and the big tree is for mine! I have a Texas theme as you can see from some of the ornaments pictured. And then there are the keepsakes as well like our wedding year ornament and baby's first:-)
On to Sunday! After a great Thanksgiving Sunday at church, we came home to prepare for the Turf Bowl! The girls cheered and danced at our local high school stadium during the championship game! I even got announced and got to walk across the field because I am the coach. Took my back to my drill team days! They did a fantastic job and even got to be up on the JumboTron!

1 comment:

  1. That IS a busy weekend.. but it looks like a lot of fun too! I really like your Pinterest project. I wish I was able to do more stuff like that. Kinda hard when we don't even have closets here!!

    ReplyDelete